Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Awesome

Wasn't expecting the Fire Sonic transformation. And then when it did happen, I suddenly realized: "Wait, isn't that his avatar?"

As for the epic in this episode, I felt like someone just punched me in the stomach and the air just whooshed right out of me. Keep this up, and keep not disappointing the fanbase.

Sonic's Quest For Power Sonic's Quest For Power

Awesome

Once again, I say "Awesome" in the turn of this series.

But I have a question: "How does one make Hyper Sonic glow like that?"

Chaos Emerald Z: Trailer Chaos Emerald Z: Trailer

Well...

Drawings were good, animation was good, some of the other stuff is good, (I'm guessing the 0/10 reviews were caused by someone clicking something wrongly...) but I don't think you should follow the DBZ storyline, word-for-word, with Sonic characters. It's one of the reasons I stopped going to a fanfiction website. Try to stay in-sync with the laws of both series. I know it's been four long years since you uploaded this, so don't count my review as "assholic".

Also, please don't rate my videos down simply because our series have the same name; I just showed you my reasons why I didn't give you a 10/10 off the bat.

Sonic'sQuestForPower3End Sonic'sQuestForPower3End

Not what I expected...

I'll be honest, when I first surfed Newgrounds and saw this series, I thought it was just going to be Sonic powering up for a minute to the form shown in the avatar. But when I watched it, needless to say, I was immediately proven wrong.